Epsilor is a world-recognized developer and manufacturer of smart batteries, charging systems and wearable power and communication systems for high reliability applications.
With more than three decades of experience in providing cutting edge solutions, smart electronics and sophisticated battery management systems (BMS), and a wide range of electro chemistries, including lithium ion and lithium polymer, Epsilor has the experience and expertise to create the optimal energy storage solution for the most challenging applications.
Our customers include government agencies, militaries and large international corporations.
Our batteries serve the following markets:
- Defense and military: batteries and chargers for tactical application, wearable electronic systems, power management electronics
- Armored and military vehicles: the most advanced, safe and smart battery products, including 6T NATO standard size batteries.
- Aerospace: advanced batteries, charging systems for unmanned aerial systems, missiles, projectiles, ground control station, and more.
- Marine and underwater systems: unmanned underwater vehicles, swimmer delivery vehicles, sonar, unattended buoys, etc.
- Industrial Vehicles and IoT: smart high-performance batteries for unattended sensors, vehicle applications, etc.
The company has two research and development (R&D) and manufacturing facilities in Israel, located in Dimona and Beit Shemesh.
The company’s innovative technology and solutions often participate in national and in international funded R&D programs, while our products have won numerous awards for their innovation and smart operational approach.
Epsilor is a fully owned subsidiary and the Energy Solutions Division of Arotech Corporation.